CUSTOM FACE MASKS!
TO ORDER A CUSTOM FACE MASK
- 1. We cannot accept custom masks involving a current MLB player. We will issue you a full refund.
- 2. Purchase your size and quantity here online
- 3. Send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- High-resolution image (if using an image)
- Type out your phrase (please specify: left-justified, centered or right-justified)
- Color of background if not using an image
- Turnaround time is 3-5 business days
- Always Free Shipping!
- 2 sizes (large and small) - Large has black borders, small is white
- SMALL MASK CAN ONLY HAVE WORDS ON THEM. LARGE MASK CAN HAVE AN IMAGE SUBLIMATED ON THEM. WE CANNOT PUT MOST IMAGES ON THE SMALL MASK
- Meets CDC standards
- Black edge face masks
- Adjustable ear straps
- 100% polyester with 3-way structure for breathability and filtration
More about the CDC regulations can be read here: www.cdc.gov"the CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance."